| PRICE BREAK on SSHBEA Registration!!!|
Effective immediately until December 31, 2012 -
The free registration that is offered with the SSHBEA membership can be any sex or aged horse. In the past this free registration
must have been registered within 6 months of birth to claim. Take advantage of this great opportunity today.
Change in Registration Fees until December 30, 2011:
- Birth to 6 months $25
- 6 months – 12 months $40
- Over 1 Year of age $60 – the fee in the past has been $90
- Any aged gelding $25
SSHBEA Rule Book Changes/Addendum
(June 13, 2011)
(Please see attachments)
- Rule Addendum - SSHBEA adopts the USDA's Horse Protection Program 2010 Points of Emphasis/Penalty Structure
SSHBEA Rule Book Changes/Deletions
(Feb. 14, 2011)
20.16 –General Guidelines for Showmanship (at halter)
- Pg. 63 Rule 20.16 – delete paragraph E.
- Pg. 63 Rule 20.16 –change paragraph F to read: It is mandatory that Show Management post the pattern at least one (1)
hour prior to the commencing of the class. All exhibitors will initially execute the posted pattern; however, if the judge
chooses to bring back exhibitors for consideration of final placing, the final pattern need not be posted and all exhibitors
competing for final placement will execute the same final placement pattern.
- Pg. 63 Rule 20.16 – delete paragraph G.
- Pg. 65 Rule 20.17 R- change paragraph R to read: Horse is not to be touched. (deleted the remainder of the paragraph).
In order to be in compliance with the USDA’s guidelines to be a HIO (Horse Industry Organization), it is mandatory as set
forth by the USDA that the SSHBEA follows the guidelines of the USDA Horse Protection Program Points of Emphasis
Protocol. The Points of Emphasis are being provided to you for your information.